In effort to protect this fast-growing market, it is required by law, in most states, to have video monitoring services. However, security cameras alone do not deter criminals or proactively protect assets. Criminals target the cannabis industry because it is known to be cash-heavy and has a product in high demand.
To protect your dispensary or grow facility from crime, you need the services of a cannabis security company with experience and a top-notch solution. Your security systems must be robust, scalable, and designed to protect your business from all types of theft.
You can count on us to secure your cannabis business.
Are you looking for the best 24-hour dispensary security guard company in California?
Look no further. At GOTGUARD SECURITY, our dispensary security officers are available 24/7 to secure your business during business hours and off-hours. We offer professional dispensary security services throughout California. Our Cannabis industry security officers are professionally trained and fully equipped to handle all your security needs. GOTGUARD SECURITY has also been in the Cannabis industry security for over 9 years, so we have plenty of experience in any situation imaginable. We offer armed or unarmed security officers and are available 24/7.
MANAGE RISK AND MITIGATE LIABILITIES
There is a great need for video surveillance in the marijuana industry. Not only do most jurisdictions require it, it is critical in helping to protect against theft in such a cash-heavy industry. Whether you run a small retail dispensary, multi-store company, wholesale distributor, or are a licensed producer, Gotguard security can custom design a security solution that will keep your business investment safe and compliant with the government-mandated regulations.
• Works with industry leaders & compliance experts
• Streamlined access management & security protocols for people & vehicles
• Customizable service protocols & operational reporting
• A team of operators watch your cameras remotely, no matter where your property is located
• Cost-effective way to manage building activity and reduce the risk of unauthorized access
• Video review to investigate any issues and verify compliance
• Monitoring to ensure safety procedures are being followed
• Deter property damage to storefronts and after-hours break-ins, which can help with marketing and property reputation
• A proven, proactive solution to reduce drive-by patrols and on-site security guard expenses
• Watch for unwanted activities like back door break-ins, vandalism, loitering, trespassing, illegal dumping, and drug use
• Monitor roofs and other vulnerable utility areas for wire and metals theft from HVAC units, transformers and utility meters
• Trained video operators watch commer- cial properties in real-time for unusual activity.
• Operators can activate an on-site speaker warning and call local police.
• Police will be kept informed of suspects' location and activity by our security operators.
We combine the latest technology, human intelligence and years of experience to provide customers with an enhanced level of security while minimizing business risk and reducing costs.
Live video monitoring involves a team of trained security operators who monitor multiple video cameras simultaneously in real time.
Video analytics software, located in the camera, can be set up with specific parameters that can target people and vehicles in each area.
If an activity occurs outside of those parameters, the system will automatically alert an operator who can take appropriate action.
Our security specialists will customize a solution that best fits your needs and objectives.
• Armed or unarmed guards
• As many guards as necessary to protect your employees and customers
Discuss your security needs with you
Create a customized security plan
Provide consistent security updates to ensure your safety
We offer solutions to help your organization navigate the COVID-19 crisis.
• Video surveillance analytics
• Consulting and installation of more advanced access control systems including facial recognition and physical identity management
• Increased use of advanced applications of drone and robot technologies as they evolve
• Artiﬁcial intelligence applications for more automation as well as crowd monitoring
• Proactive consultation on other physical security advancements.
Some common crimes in the cannabusiness industry are:• Employee Theft
• Smash and Grab Robberies
• Stolen Product and Stolen Cash
KEEP VISITORS / CUSTOMERS SAFE WITH GOTGUARD SECURITY
As the legal cannibus industry grows, criminal activity concerns will naturally rise. How are you securing your cannabis business?
Are Security Cameras Enough for Your Security Services?
Losses from onsite crime can put companies out of business. Crime deterrents are a necessity in today’s world but how do you know if you are offering the right combination of services for your sites?
Of course, not all vendor solutions are the same. If your customer has an imminent threat of onsite fires, an alarm company which specializes in fire alarms is critical to the solution being offered.
Security is a challenge with the Cannabis industry. Both dispensaries and growth facilities are a cash-heavy and relatively new business with different regulations in different states. There’s the threat of crime from savvy criminals who know you deal in cash and even your own employees. Finding the right cannabis security solutions is crucial, so here are some tips to help you get started:
Deterrence comes in the form of training, awareness, barriers, and strong internal controls.
We can detect any suspicious activities through electronic monitoring systems, such as alarms and closed-circuit television (CCTV), and aware personnel.
We create delays in criminal activity by setting up barriers, such as locks, security intervention, and most importantly multiple layers of protection, also known as Defense-in-Depth.
Our security measures and procedures will deny any form of criminal activity or unwanted incidents from happening in your building or office.
1. Understand Your Local Requirements.
2. Choose A Cannabis Security Solution That Is Scalable And Flexible.
3. Keep Your Surveillance System Visible.
4. Early Detection And Real-Time Warnings Are Critical.
Many patients are now beginning to start mobile medical marijuana collectives as a way to provide their patients with safe access to their medical marijuana. As many of the storefront medical marijuana dispensaries have come under recent attack, many patients are now beginning to form medical marijuana delivery services without drawing much of confrontation a storefront can attract. Delivery services can be legal under California state law and can be operated with the same legal protections that are afforded qualified patients who collectively cultivate medical marijuana. The medical marijuana collective lawyers at Cannabis Law Group can help you set up your medical marijuana delivery service.
Gotguard, Inc. is a leading source of security officers. We offer some of the best prices for armed and unarmed security guard service no matter where you are located. Each of our guards is trained, certified and bonded. You can depend on us to keep your business, employees and customers safe from any threats.
Exterior patrols – consist of checking exterior doors to ensure that they are secure, exterior lighting for issues, and visual inspections of windows, landscaping, and parking areas for signs of graffiti, vandalism, and suspicious behavior.
Customized reports detailing the date/time of the inspection, the identity of the inspecting officer, and the officers’ observations will be electronically archived at our corporate office and sent to you via fax and/or email. If warranted, authorities will be dispatched and emergency contacts notified.
How it works - How to get Gotguard security
HIRE/BOOK SECURITY GUARD SERVICES
With this website you can place orders for our security guard or security patrol service online, anytime, anywhere. You just place the order ahead of time or in short time
• security is our business and making you secure is our goal.
• Currently, we are unable to provide service to certain areas, so we need your ZIP code to verify that we will be able to complete your order.
Gotguard can help you create a robust security environment with services that include threat assessments, policy review and development, and master planning.
Security decisions you make today can determine your organization’s security and resilience for years to come. Our comprehensive security consulting services enable you to feel more confident about the actions you take to protect your family office, employees, operations, facilities, and assets.
Our Gotguard security have decades of experience advising private clients and corporations across industries that range from construction, manufacturing, and transportation to education, hospitality, and government. We can help you create a robust security environment with services that include current and emerging threat assessments, policy review and development, and master planning.
providing access control at a property's entrance and vehicle gates by ensuring that employees and visitors display proper identification before entering the facility.
• providing protection to an establishment by driving in clearly marked vehicles to prevent and detect criminal activity along with other safety-related issues.
• providing guard dog security services.
• remote monitoring services performed by security guard and patrol personnel.
• surveillance by video camera, for example at a casino.
• passenger screening services provided by security guards.